Backers / ContributorsMembers will get 1 loyalty points for every USD 1 funded or invested in a campaign. Cash value equivalent for each loyalty point will be set at a range between 0.5 to 1.5 % of USD 1. Loyalty points are mutually exclusive to the platform for use by all campaign owners and backer. There is no expiration date to the loyalty points and cannot be transferred to others or assigned. In extenuating circumstances, members can request an exception to the latter at the discretion/approval of Whatsfund.
Loyalty points use
Loyalty points can be used for redemption for other product(s) /service(s) outside of the original campaign invested but within the platform.
Redemption with Rewards points subject to respective campaign owner’s discretion i.e. offset with a requisite number of Reward points in lieu of a reduce cash payment to procure the said Product/Service as offered by the Campaign.
Reinvestment of loyalty points into existing and new campaigns to be set by respective campaign owners - based on the cash equivalent redemption model. (subject to the regulatory conditions of the local marketplace)*.
Terms and ConditionsThe following provisions form the basis of the Whatsfund Rewards Program. These provisions are intended to protect you, the members of WHATSFUND Rewards, Whatsfund LLP, participating members of the Whatsfund Network and its affiliate companies. Your participation in the program will be governed by these provisions, and it is your responsibility to read and understand all of them. For more information, please contact the WHATSFUND. By joining WHATSFUND's Rewards Program, transacting points, or utilizing any aspect of the program, you agree to be bound by these guidelines. These Program rules cannot be superseded or changed, except in writing from the Platform and its owners.
Terms and Conditions
- WHATSFUND Rewards membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Whatsfund LLP and its affiliated companies, and Whatsfund has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or rewards levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Rewards Points already accumulated. Whatsfund may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Members Only Special Offer; increase the points levels required for any Campaigns; modify or regulate the transferability of Rewards Points or benefits; or limit the number of Reward Points accruals and special offers available on any or all Campaigns. WHATSFUND Rewards Members, in accumulating Rewards Points, may not rely upon the continued availability of a Special Offer or reward level, and members may not be able to obtain all Special Offers offered or use Rewards Points on all Campaigns.
- Participation in the WHATSFUND Rewards Program (the "Program") is subject to any terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures ("Program Rules") that WHATSFUND may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. WHATSFUND has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interests of WHATSFUND, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to WHATSFUND or its affiliates by any member, or anyone else acting on the member's behalf, may result in the termination of his or her membership, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both.
- Whatsfund reserves the right to audit any and all Whatsfund Rewards accounts at any time for compliance with the Program Rules, without notice to the Program member. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, the processing of award redemption requests may be delayed pending completion of the audit.
- Each member shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Rules and the amount of Rewards Points in his or her account. Whatsfund shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, newsletters and its website, but Whatsfund shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
- The accumulation of Rewards Points and the redemption of those points are subject to specific Program Rules enacted by Whatsfund. Each member is responsible for reading those materials in order to understand his or her rights and responsibilities under the Program. No points, benefits, rewards earned or granted under the Program may be transferred or assigned.
- The Whatsfund Rewards Program is maintained for the benefit and participation of individual members only. Only individuals are eligible for Whatsfund Rewards membership, and each member may maintain only one account. Duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation. Only the member named on the account will be entitled access to personal account information. Affiliate partners and staff of Whatsfund LLP or any wholly owned subsidiaries of these companies are not eligible to participate in the Whatsfund Rewards Program.
- ACCRUED REWARDS POINTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROPERTY OF A MEMBER AND HAVE NO VALUE OUTSIDE OF THE PROGRAM. REWARDS POINTS ARE CREDITS THAT WHATSFUND MAY REVOKE AT ANY TIME AS SET FORTH HEREIN. REWARDS POINTS MAY BE NOT EXCHANGED FOR CASH, ASSIGNED, BARTERED, OR TRANSFERRED, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE UPON DEATH, AS PART OF A DOMESTIC RELATIONS MATTER, OR OTHERWISE BY OPERATION OF LAW.
- Whatsfund reserves the right to discontinue the membership of any Member who uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, provincial, territorial or local laws, statutes, by-laws, guidelines, or ordinances. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all earned Rewards Points, benefits, and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Program membership, Whatsfund shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Whatsfund reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Whatsfund’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- All questions or disputes regarding an individual's eligibility for the Program, the earning, use, or conversion of Rewards Points, or a Member's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Whatsfund in its sole discretion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of Singapore or locale of jurisdiction irrespective of where the application for Membership has been completed by the Member or submitted to Whatsfund. In any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these Terms and Conditions or Membership the Member submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore or of said location.
Prohibition of Sale or BarterThe sale or barter of any such Rewards Points, awards or benefits other than by Whatsfund is expressly prohibited. Any Rewards Points, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of the Program Rules, in addition to exposing the member to the penalties otherwise associated with violations, may be confiscated or cancelled. The use of Reward Points that have been acquired by purchase, barter, or other conduct in violation of Program Rules may result in the cancellation of the Campaign, denial of redemption for the Campaign’s Perks with respect to the member’s name the contribution is made under, and, at the discretion of Whatsfund, completion of the Campaign upon valid contribution payment made.
Account ActivityAny member who fails at any time to engage in account activity for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months is subject to termination of his or her membership and forfeiture of all accrued Rewards Points. 16. "Account activity," for purposes of these Rules, shall be deemed to occur when a member accrues Rewards Points in his or her account in any manner set forth in these Rules, or as otherwise approved by Whatsfund, or when the member redeems any Whatsfund Rewards or partner award by the use of Rewards Points in the member's account.
Rewards Points AccrualOnly members of Whatsfund Rewards are eligible to accrue Rewards Points in the Program by availing themselves of the means of accrual recognized under the Program. A member may not accrue Rewards Points for contribution to Campaigns, whether directly to owners or other non-recognized means, by any other person, animal, object, or entity. 18. Currently, Rewards Points can be accrued by participating in Campaigns through whatsfund.com or any other website belonging to the Whatsfund Network, by using an authorized credit card, or through a payment gateway for the contribution to a Campaign for Rewards Points may be accrued. Whatsfund expressly reserves the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, to delete any or all of the means currently recognized, or to exclude specific types of transactions from the accumulation of Rewards Points. To earn Rewards Points by contributing to a Campaign, members must log in by entering a valid username and password. Rewards Points will be credited to the member’s account only if the member has made a contribution via a valid payment to a Campaign. 19. Rewards Points can be accrued only for Campaigns actually contributed to via valid payment transactions by the member after the member's official enrollment date, and can be applied only to the member's account. Rewards Points accrued for a completed Campaign contribution will be credited to the member's account 14 days after the Campaign closure date. Rewards Points will be credited only for Campaigns actually contributed by the member in name. Rewards Points will not be awarded for contribution cancellations. 20. Rewards Points may be accrued only for paid and completed Campaigns participating in the Whatsfund platform. The amount of Rewards Points accrued shall be determined by the cash value paid by the member. The cash value is the amount charged to the member's credit card or via payment gateways, adjusted for any refunds, charge backs, adjustments or unverifiable activity. Premier Members shall accrue Rewards Points at the rate of 1 point for every dollar contributed to the Campaign. Elite Members shall accrue Rewards Points at the rate of 1.5 points for every dollar contributed to their choice Campaigns. 21. If Whatsfund or any Whatsfund Rewards campaign partner improperly denies a member an accrual or benefit, liability will be limited to the equivalent of that accrual or benefit. 22. Only the person or entity registered as a member contributing to the campaign receives Reward Points credit for such. 23. Whatsfund reserves the right to make bonus points and promotional offers selectively available to certain members at any time, based on contribution history and payment activity, geographic locations, program participation, or other factors determined at Whatsfund’s sole discretion. 24. Whatsfund will, in most cases, credit its members' accounts with accrued Rewards Points. However, each member shall have the responsibility to ensure that his or her Rewards Points are properly credited. Where a member contends that Rewards Points have been earned but not credited, or in cases where Whatsfund deems verification is required, Whatsfund reserves the right to require proof of accrual from the member, including but not limited to copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transaction claimed to have been performed. Any claims for Rewards Points by the member and proof of accrual must be received by Whatsfund within twelve months after the date such Rewards Points were claimed to be earned.
Rewards Points ExpirationRewards points accrued in a member's account shall be maintained in the account until they are redeemed for an award. 26. Rewards points earned has no expiration dates
Award RedemptionThe awards available to be redeemed and the amount of Rewards Points necessary to redeem each award will be set by Whatsfund and published to the members. Whatsfund shall establish the process for award redemption, but redemption shall basically mean the exchange of Rewards Points in a member's account for a specified award. 28. Points redeemed when purchasing a non-refundable product/service will not be returned in case of cancellation. 29. Rewards Points earned in two or more different accounts may not be combined to redeem any awards. 30. Whatsfund Rewards Points redemption will be subject to the tariff, contract and Perks policies of the Campaign owner for which members are redeeming for. 31. Rewards Points accruals in its cash equivalent may be utilized for campaign reinvestment subject to the Campaign owner and Whatsfund platform policies and cannot be combined to redeem further for any awards. 32. The award structure is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Whatsfund’s discretion, with or without notice. The amount of Rewards Points required to redeem any award may be substantially increased, any award may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any award or its redemption may be imposed at any time. The accumulation of Rewards Points does not entitle Program members to any vested rights with respect to any awards or the Program. Awards shall be valid only on Campaigns participating in the Whatsfund Rewards Program as determined by Whatsfund. Participating Campaigns will clearly display the Whatsfund Rewards logo and the contribution process will clearly show if Rewards Points are able to be redeemed or accrued. Whatsfund shall not be held liable for any changes that result in the cancellation of a participating Campaign from the program. 33. Whatsfund will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may result from a Member's participation in the Program. Each Member is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes payable and benefits acquired as a result of such Member's participation in the Program and earning, conversion, holding and/or use of Rewards Points and for all applicable filing and reporting obligations. Members should consult with their tax advisors regarding the accumulation, conversion and use of Rewards Points. 34. Campaign owners may be added to or removed from the Program at any time with or without notice. In the event that a Campaign is removed from the Program, the Member will still retain any Rewards Points remaining in the Member's Account that were earned through that Campaign’s valid contribution.
We want to provide multiple funding avenues to the millions, using new financial technologies. We encompass the vision of a champion for SME funding, marketplace, and financial transactions including fund transfer and payment processing